เรากำลังมองหาบุคลากรที่มีศักยภาพ มีความสามารถ รับผิดชอบและกระตือรือร้น มาร่วมเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของเรา
- Provide wealth management solution through asset allocation strategy, giving clients access to variety of investment products covering all asset classes including cash, stocks and alternatives.
- Develop and manage relationships with individuals
- Provide clients trading recommendation, technical support, and general services on purchased or sales of stocks
- Complete sales order tickets, submitting completed tickets for transaction processing
- Participate in marketing activities i.e. booth activities, seminars, and road trip to be in line with the strategies planned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance & Banking or related field
- Securities Investment Consultant license is required and Derivatives license is an advantage
- New graduated are welcome
- Strong in communication and analytical skill
- Energetic and good team player
Debt Capital Market (DCM)
- Assist in the preparation of deal-related and non-deal related marketing material.
- Re-pare Thai Baht bond pricing spreadsheets, as well as other currencies.
- Understand the different documentation requirements across different issuance platforms and markets.
- Assist in the execution of live deals, including pricing, draft term sheets, order books, etc.
- Create and maintain transaction documentation with SEC.
- Prepare financing analyses for clients, taking into account among other things pricing, tenor, taxes and accounting implications.
- Perform credit analysis, financial modeling of corporate clients and update industry information affecting clients portfolio
- Providing credit opinions and update credit concern for wholesale investment banking group
- Prepare internal credit write-up and credit update on major credit development
- Work in a team to assist head of credit advisory department and senior analysts on providing credit recommendations and presentation
- 22 - 25 years old
- Master’s degree in business, finance, economics or related fields
- At least 2-3 years of related experience, preferably in credit analysis
- Strong credit analytical skill
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point)
- Excellent in English both writing and speaking
Interested applicants : Please send your detailed resume with transcript and photo to:
The Human Resources Department
Yuanta Securities (Thailand) Company Limited
Contact Ms. Pimpitcha Amatyakul at 0 2009 8043
E-mail : email@example.com